Bright and Airy
1 - 4
About This Plan
- A bright and airy, open floor plan maximizes the livability of this one level Southern house plan.
- Views of the big fireplace can be seen right from the entry foyer.
- In the breakfast room, a big bay window extends the space making it feel larger.
- Bedrooms are split with two on each side.
- The master suite gets a large private bathroom with a giant walk-in closet with lots of hanging space.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a connected jack and jill bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,675 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,675 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick