Bright and Airy Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- Great big windows with transoms above, bring lots of light into this airy Florida house plan.
- The wide foyer stands by itself flanked by the formal living and dining rooms.
- Sliding glass doors in the foyer take you straight out to the spacious rear covered patio.
- Your family will want to spend most of their time in the enormous family room that can be seen from the kitchen and the nook.
- The giant master suite is treated to a double tray ceiling and sliding glass doors to the patio.
- Set in a bay, the luxurious soaking tub is part of the spa-like master bathroom.
- The two car garage has a courtyard side entry and it comes with a golf cart garage that is entered from the back side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,598 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 162 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 472 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 621 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss