Bright and Airy Interior
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Togetherness comes naturally in this home plan's bright, airy and spacious kitchen and family room. A friendly wrap-around front porch welcomes visitors, and just inside the door is a large room that could be an office or living room.
- Entry and family room in this contemporary country home plan are vaulted and richly illuminated. Natural light spills into the entry through a sidelight and small arched dormer, while the back of the family room is more windows than wall. The wide-hearthed fireplace nestles in the angle created by a staircase that leads to the second floor.
- A long eating bar serves as separation and interface between kitchen and family room. The kitchen amenities include a pantry, large work island, built-in desk, and sunny nook with sliding glass doors that open on a partially covered deck.
- Double doors open into the house plan's vaulted master suite. It has a bright bayed sitting area, a cozy fireplace, and a luxurious bathroom complete with double vanity, naturally lit soaking tub, oversized shower, private toilet and large walk-in closet. Sliders open on a small covered deck.
- Two more bedrooms, a two-section bathroom, and a deep skylit bonus room are upstairs.