Bright and Airy Morning Room
About This Plan
- Walls of windows on two sides flood the morning room in this Traditional home plan with cheerful sunlight.
- Those working at the kitchen sink get to enjoy the view too.
- A built-in entertainment center is ready for your big screen TV in the great room with fireplace and vaulted ceiling.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the two-story foyer and there is even a quiet study tucked near the great room.
- The second floor computer loft looks down into the great room below.
- The very special master suite is huge with a large sitting room, two walk-in closets and double sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,503 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,708 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area