Bright and Airy Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- A triple bank of windows with transoms above make the living room of this Southern house plan bright and airy.
- A column and half wall at the entrance to the home let you see right into the living room with its big fireplace.
- Two more columns announce the entrance to the dining area that sweeps around into the kitchen.
- Sliding glass doors take you outside to the covered patio where you can grill even in the rain.
- Three bedrooms are clustered on the right side of the home, with the vaulted master suite in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,405 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 445 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick