Bright and Airy Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Gorgeous arched windows and a skylight bring light into this Traditional house plan.
- There's an easy flow from the living room into the dining room and around to the kitchen set in a bay.
- The kitchen sink overlooks the back yard so you can keep an eye on the kids playing.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area get you outside quickly.
- There are three bedrooms upstairs and a large bathroom with both a shower and a jetted tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,514 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 833 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 681 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 38' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss