Bright and Cheery
About This Plan
- This traditional log home plan is bright and cheerful with a covered porch with exposed rock fireplace and adjoining sun deck.
- The Great room has a fireplace and opens into both the kitchen and dining area with sets of French doors leading to the sun deck.
- Two bedrooms with ample closet space have access to a nearby bathroom and hall laundry closet.
- Completing this design, an upstairs master suite has a large walk-in closet, access to attic storage and a private bathroom with window.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,581 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,176 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 405 sq. ft.
- Deck: 360 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick