Bright and Spacious
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Slender columns accent gracefully arched openings inviting family and friends to enter. This traditional estate home plan is as symmetrical on the exterior as it is spacious inside. Its gabled dormers echo the lower and larger front-facing gables, while the columns and raised window trim are crisp and intriguing.
- Vaulted to the second floor ceiling, the expansive foyer is impressive. Whether you move around the stairs to the left or right, you can get to all of the interconnected gathering spaces.
- A vaulted office is to the right, along with a generously sized utility room and a vaulted owners suite. The suite boasts a deluxe bathroom and direct access to a covered patio.
- On the left a vaulted sewing room with lots of storage, and on to a spacious four-compartment bathroom linked to a media room.
- The vaulted living room has a gas fireplace. Sliding glass doors at the rear lead to the partially covered vaulted patio. A pocket door on the left brings you into a large dining room where an arched opening links to the kitchen.
- In the gourmet kitchen, counterspace is plentiful. A conversation bar rims the large center island and an eating bar bounds the nook side of a peninsular counter. Standing at the corner kitchen sink, you have a great view of the patio and beyond.