Bright Cheerful Atmosphere
About This Plan
- From the traditional wrap-around 8'-deep covered porch to the storage space, this log home plan is great for a growing family. The Great room with optional wood stove opens to the above loft creating bright cheerful atmosphere.
- The dining room with access to eight-foot grilling porch is separated from the kitchen, with a pantry, by an eat-at bar.
- The large master suite has private access to the covered porch. The master bath includes a walk-in closet, linen closet, split vanities and corner whirlpool has. On the left side of the house you have bedroom two with ample closet space and the Laundry room with access to Grilling porch.
- A large open loft with walk-in closet and full bath separates bedrooms three and four that have ample closet space and access to attic.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,741 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,141 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,568 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick