Bright Contemporary 4-Bed House Plan with Third Floor Loft and Patio
About This Plan
- Contemporary style and abundant natural light define this striking 4-bedroom home plan, which features an inviting covered front porch and French-door front entry.
- On one side of the main level, outdoor living space with a fireplace is adjacent to a spacious great room. A central dining area offers French-door access to an expansive back patio. On the opposite side of the home, a gourmet kitchen boasts an oversized island with seating and a roomy walk-in pantry. A versatile office at the front of the home offers privacy.
- Your master suite occupies one side of the second level, and features a private balcony, twin walk-in closets and a generously sized 5-piece bath with a double shower. Each of the additional second-level bedrooms includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
- Versatile loft space in the 3rd level is filled with possibilities.
- The finished basement plan includes a large rec room with a wet bar, enclosed home theater, gym, and an additional bedroom with an adjacent full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,745 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,355 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,622 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,481 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 287 sq. ft.
- Deck: 523 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 159 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Loft 7' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss