Bright Hexagonal-Shaped Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Basically a hexagon with wings, this house plan is bright, open and informal. Its wealth of windows allows full appreciation of a panoramic view to the rear.
- Group living spaces cluster together in the great room where the vaulted ceiling begins high, and slopes up to a lofty central peak. Three sections of the rear wall are mostly glass. High transom windows crown six banks of multi-paned windows. Two sets are French doors which swing open to access the wide deck that spans the entire rear facade.
- The kitchen has counters on four sides, but the two sides facing into the great room are open above counter level.
- The master suite is to the left, secondary bedrooms and garage to the right. A display niche is directly in front of the entry. Utilities are in the hallway that leads to the master suite, hidden behind sliding doors. In the master suite, the ceiling is vaulted and sliders open onto the deck. Luxuries include a huge walk-in closet, oversized shower, double vanity and separately enclosed water closet.
- Secondary bedrooms in the home plan share a bathroom with a combination tub and shower.