Bright Interior with Bedroom Options
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Each of the bedrooms has a generous size and its own walk-in closet. The master suite is on the main floor for conveneince and the upper floor comes in two versions giving you 2 or 3 additional bedrooms.
- A wall of windows brightens the huge living room that can be seen from the foyer. It shares a 2-sided fireplace with the dining room beyond.
- An island separates the country kitchen from the dining area so it is easy to move from one to the other. It is framed by columns giving you the option to hang cabinets between them for extra storage.
- This home was designed with both a rear deck and a screened porch giving you two places to enjoy the outdoors.
- A corner office has six windows in all giving you plenty of natural light.
- This energy-efficient house plan has an open floor plans in the public or general use areas. The open floor plan allows better convectional air flow, giving the home a sense of expansiveness that cannot be achieved in more compartmentalized design layouts.
- This beautiful home is energy efficient and the photos show it built with solar panels. These were installed by the homeowner and are not part of the plan package.