Bright & Spacious Open Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Here's a home plan that combines centuries-old traditional styling with a bright and spacious open plan.
- The combination family room, nook, and kitchen area is over 33'-0' in length, offering lots of possibilities for decorating.
- At one end is the gas fireplace feature wall and at the opposite end a very-well planned kitchen with island.
- The bay-windowed nook further enhances the appearance of the room and increases the space even more.
- Enjoy a very practical feature, something from a by-gone era--the butler's or serving pantry between the kitchen and dining room. This consists of an overhead cabinet with glass doors and a lower cabinet which often incorporates an under counter refrigerator for chilling wine and other favorites.