Bright Sun Room
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The bright and spacious gathering spaces at its heart make this home well-suited for relaxed family living.
- On the front facade, arched openings and gable-end corbels provide visually intriguing accents. These, along with the brick and cultured stone veneer cladding, imbue the home with a European flavor.
- From the large kitchen you can track goings-on in the vaulted living room and eating nook. Or gaze out the wide rear windows to observe the covered patio and beyond.
- Inside the vaulted foyer, natural light washes in through sidelights. Double doors on the left open into a vaulted den with a good-sized walk-in closet.
- Access to secondary bedrooms and a two-section main bathroom are on the right of the foyer.
- A high plant shelf crowns the passageway into the vaulted living room. Colorful flames and warmth from the gas fireplace can boost spirits during the darker months.
- On the opposite side, a set of double doors open into a large sunroom with cabinetry for a home entertainment center.
- The sunroom offers patio access on the left, as does the owners' suite on the right.
- The deluxe owners' suite boasts two walk-in closets, one larger than the other, plus a roomy bathroom with a dual vanity and deep soaking tub. A pocket door isolates the toilet and shower, for privacy and steam containment.