Broad Gabled Shingle Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy the convenience of master-down living in this shingle style home plan. And the convenience of stairless living should you build this with the elevator option.
- An L-shaped porch graces the front and gives you two points of interior access: the master suite through French doors and the foyer with a bench and coat closet.
- The family room has a 10' coffered ceiling and has views all the way to the back door. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins and windows and columns separate it from the dining room.
- The kitchen has asn island and is open to the breakfast area and has deck access neareby. A butler's pantry and storage by the mud room - plus easy garage access - adds to the function of the space.
- The master has two large walk-in closet and a 12' tray ceiling.
- Upstairs two more bedrooms share a bath. And a media room is accessible up four steps.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,085 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,906 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,179 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 62' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12