About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Inspired by the Forbes brownstone in New York City, this design features dual gables and brick ribbon work around the archway to the front door.
- The fireplaced living room and the adjacent dining room are open to the entry and staircase, with three symmetrical eyebrow arches resting on stately columns. The living room includes a large bowed window, typical of brownstones.
- A spacious area in back houses the kitchen, breakfast room and family room. This area features a walk-in pantry, a cooktop island with a snack bar, a tall arched window over the twin sinks and adjustable shelves on either side of the breakfast room.
- In the master suite, a square transom over a triple window lets in considerable light. The compartmented master bath opens to a spacious walk-in closet and contains two windows, a double vanity, a whirlpool tub and a separate shower.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms, a shared compartmented bath, a computer alcove and bonus space are grouped over the front of the home, allowing cathedral ceilings to be incorporated in the rear of the first floor.
- Foundation: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.