Budget-Lite House Plan with Shed Dormer
About This Plan
- This 2-story house plan has a beautiful exterior blending stone work, cedar shakes, a shed dormer shed and a front covered porch.
- The front foyer runs the length of the home and features a centrally located hallway which bypasses the formal dining room and the remainder of the common family rooms.
- There is a pass-thru from the dining room into the kitchen where a separate pantry and peninsula bar reside. The other side of the kitchen is highlighted with a casual breakfast room which opens onto the family room with fireplace, built-in cabinetry and a rear wall of windows.
- The main floor master suite is roomy and has a trey ceiling both his and her walk-in closet space.
- Open railing is featured on the staircase which takes you to the two oversized bedrooms. Each bedroom has double window views and walk-in closets . There are separate vanities within the jack and jill bath, a toilet area and a tub/shower combination.
- Enormous attic space is accessible from the hall landing, perfect for seasonal clothing and household items to be stored.
- A 2-car front-loading garage provides direct access into the family laundry room, coat closet and guest powder room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,365 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,659 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 706 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,659 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12