Builder-Friendly Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- This design offers several options to create your perfect floor plan, including your choice of adding a loft upstairs and powder bath on the first floor.
- The exterior is graced by a wrapping veranda, round columns, a stone chimney, and a trio of shingled dormers.
- Inside, the open plan includes a vaulted great room with a fireplace, a vaulted dining room, a vaulted kitchen, and three bedrooms.
- The spacious master bedroom is found on the first floor for privacy.
- NOTE: Special offer for builders! Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,634 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,099 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 535 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 292 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 354 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 646 sq. ft.
- Loft: 82 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 41' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Wrap Around Porch