Builder-Friendly House Plan
About This Plan
- The open floorplan layout of this house plan is designed to meet the needs of many homeowners and builders who are looking to build on a relatively narrow lot.
- The focal point of the great room is the entertainment center. This open area boasts a raised bar for conversations with family and friends which is isolated away from the kitchen's work triangle.
- The master suite has several of the most-requested amenities including a trayed ceiling, large garden tub, oversized shower, linen area and large closets. In addition, the master suite is located immediately next to the flex space which may be utilized as that much-needed home office, nursery, or hobby room.
- The spacious patio lends itself to grilling out, sunbathing, and visiting with friends.
- The large garage features plenty of storage space.
- Related Plans: Need a courtyard-entry garage? See house plan 5158MM and 51091MM.
- See these alternate layouts - 5159MM, 5161MM, 5162MM and 5163MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,603 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,603 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 30 sq. ft.
- Storage: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick