Building on Success
About This Plan
- This beautiful brick home plan, trimmed with shake siding and stone accents offers wonderful amenities and builds on a successful series of plans. The main living space features: a great room with gas fireplace and 11' ceiling height, formal and informal dining, and a kitchen with bar seating, island and pantry.
- The master bedroom suite offers access to the rear deck, his and her walk-in closets, double bowl vanity, oversized shower and beautiful whirlpool tub. A secondary bedroom with adjacent bath creates a wonderful guest room or private space for a younger family member.
- Set to the opposite side of the home and with a private outdoor entry is an additional bedroom and sitting room. This exciting feature offers a wonderful in-law suite.
- Nine foot ceilings are standard throughout and a brick to grade rear walk-out basement offers the availability of additional living space.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version, see 3920ST (1,860 sq. ft.). Need a front entry garage? See 3971ST (1,860 sq. ft.), 3939ST (1,979 sq. ft.)and 3971ST (2,253 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,553 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,553 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss