Built For a View
About This Plan
- This house plan has the living spaces on the upper floor for land with a view.
- The drive-through parking is beneath the house.
- The foyer tower holds a modern metal stair and residential elevator.
- Upstairs, the kitchen, living and dining are open with strong stone features throughout.
- The laundry is conveniently located close to the kitchen.
- There are two bedrooms and two baths with a computer room, and lots of closet space throughout the house.
- A two car garage with shop and mud room is connected to the glass ‘solar’ room which is a natural greenhouse.The mechanical room on the first level is connected to the upper residence by a mechanical chase. Ground level storage provides plenty of room for larger items.
- The standard version of this plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade.
- The exterior walls are 2×6 wood frame.
- The upper floor system is pre-engineered wood trusses.
- The roof is standing seam metal over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses at 3:12.
- And the exterior is finished with metal panels and brick tile.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,715 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 387 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,328 sq. ft.
- Carport: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Storage: 113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 4"
- Depth: 84' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached, Carport, Drive Under
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss