Built for Entertaining
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This attractive home plan is wonderful for a family that likes to entertain. A large vaulted great room flows into an open kitchen and on to a vaulted sunroom.
- The spacious master suite has a bay window seating area and an attractive tray vault ceiling. Note the massive walk-in closet and discreet shower with built-in seat.
- A large butler's pantry services the formal dining room with raised ceiling.
- Upstairs, 2 bedrooms each have their own baths. Plus a loft gives you space to read or simply relax.
- Added Bonus: Plans come complete with an optional finished lower floor featuring a large recreation room and attached screened porch that is perfect for those gatherings that include indoor and outdoor activities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,460 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,681 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 779 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,862 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 74' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 950 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss