About This Plan
- Live all on one level in this Traditional home plan with a split bedroom layout.
- You can entertain in the formal living room while the kids play in the huge family room.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the covered patio where you can relax in the shade.
- Built-in cabinets with shelves flank the fireplace in the family room, adding a custom touch.
- The master bathroom is almost as big as the master bedroom that has a lovely double tray ceiling.
- A privacy garden lets you enjoy a beautiful view while soaking in the big tub.
- The other three bedrooms are all on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,572 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 452 sq. ft.
- Entry: 124 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 743 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss