Bungalow Design with Woodwork Accents
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This bungalow design features woodwork accents and a bumped-out bay window.
- The dining room opens to the tiled kitchen and features a sliding door to the sun deck.
- The living room enjoys a fireplace and a bay window.
- Down the hall, two family bedrooms share a full bath, while the master suite offers its own bath.
- On the lower floor, a future family bedroom and a recreation room with a fireplace await expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 799 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite