Bungalow For A Sloping Lot
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This bungalow house plan is great for a sloping lot. It comes on a basement with outdoor access. If finished, you get an extra bedroom and bath plus storage and a rec room.
- From the foyer you'll enjoy views to the back of the home and an open feel with the dining room immediately to your left.
- The living room is 23'4" deep and has a fireplace with built-ins.
- The kitchen is open to the keeping room and bayed breakfast area and has views extending to the porch.
- The stairs in back take you to the stairs going up and down.
- Upstairs, a study/loft area with window seat greets you. The master is privately located in back and has tray ceilings and a large walk-in closet.
- Three more bedrooms share two baths. Bedroom 2 is notable as it has an optional deck.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and master bedroom location with house plan 92056VS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,310 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,684 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick