Bungalow With Loads of Options
About This Plan
- This attractive bungalow home plan comes in three sizes - and an alternate exterior - all featuring a large open living and dining area and a first floor master bedroom suite.
- With three bedrooms and two full bathrooms, there's room for more people than you'd think in a home plan of this size.
- The L-shaped galley kitchen has a breakfast bar that opens to the dining room.
- The second floor offers two bedrooms and a shared full bathroom, the laundry area, and abundant easily accessible storage.
- The Arts and Crafts inspired exterior offers a side to side gable roof and a front shed dormer, a covered front and rear porch, and an exterior storage room.
- At 26'8" wide it is ideally suited for a narrow lot.
- Related Plans: Get 2' more in depth with house plan 10034TT and that plus more than 3' in width with house plan 10062TT (1,512 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 10059TT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,210 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 775 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 435 sq. ft.
- Storage: 217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 8"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick