Bungalow With Lots of Beds and Bonus
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Mullioned windows and decorative crown molding make this Craftsman bungalow a real knock-out.
- Amazing amenities include a bright and cheerful sunroom, coffered ceilings in the family room and an interior pass-through window in the kitchen.
- If you use the main floor office as a guest room and finish off the second floor future bedroom, this home offers a total of six bedrooms!
- No stairs to climb to reach the master suite at night. It's tray ceiling and huge walk-in closet are added pluses.
- Up on the second floor, a children's den keeps the toys out of the way and the cedar closet is ideal for out-of-season storage.
- The huge bonus room is ready to be finished off at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,715 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,243 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 615 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 84' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"