Bungalow with Option for Five Bedrooms
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A big front porch supported by sturdy columns provides wonderful outdoor space in this handsome Craftsman home.
- Live all on one level or expand to a five bedroom house by finishing off the optional second floor that adds 870 square feet of living space.
- A big pass-through window in the kitchen lets you hand snacks to those in the family room as well as being able to see what's going on.
- Cozy up to the big fireplace or step through the double doors to a big rear covered porch.
- The comfortable master suite is set in the back of the home away from street noise.
- It's designed with a lovely tray ceiling and extra-large walk-in closet that homeowners are sure to appreciate.
- Each of the bedrooms on the optional second floor has a private bathroom with close access to the huge loft space.
- Attic storage is great for holiday decorations and suitcases.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,402 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,402 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 870 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 457 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 65' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery