Bungalow with Size Options
About This Plan
- This two-story bungalow-style home plan of 1,532 square feet features a large open living and dining area and a first floor master bedroom suite, and includes a total of three bedrooms, two full bathrooms plus powder room and a laundry/mud room and an L-shaped galley kitchen with a breakfast bar that opens to the dining room.
- The second floor contains two bedrooms and a full bathroom, and abundant easily accessible storage.
- The Arts and Crafts inspired exterior offers a front gabled roof and a 7'-deep front porch plus a convenient side entrance.
- At 24'4" wide it is ideally suited for a narrow lot.
- Related Plans: Downsize and eliminate the half bath with house plans 10030TT (1,397 sq. ft.) and 10056TT (1,170 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow 10 days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,066 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 466 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 4"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick