Bungalow with Two Porches
About This Plan
- This tidy bungalow style home plan of 1,210 square feet comes in three sizes all featuring large open living and dining areas and convenient first floor master bedroom suites.
- This house plan has a total of three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and an L-shaped galley kitchen with a breakfast bar that opens to the dining room.
- The second floor offers two bedrooms and a shared bathroom, the laundry area, and abundant easily accessible storage.
- The Arts and Crafts inspired exterior offers a side-to-side gable roof and a front shed dormer, a covered front and rear porch, and an exterior storage room. At 26'-8" it is ideally suited for a narrow lot.
- Related Plans: Gain a powder room and get more room with house plans 10067TT (2 more feet in depth) and 10068TT (wider and deeper, 1,512 sq. ft.).
- Get alternate exteriors with house plans 10059TT, 10061TT and 10063TT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,210 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 775 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 435 sq. ft.
- Storage: 217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 8"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick