C-Shaped Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This contemporary, single level home features a 'C' shaped floor plan ideally suited to a lot with a view in every direction. The arched, airtight entry has a conveniently-placed bench and closet.
- To the right of the entry, is a large pantry, with plenty of shelf space, which serves the adjacent kitchen. The kitchen includes loads of built-ins, making it easy to prepare meals to be served either formally in the dining room or informally at the eating center.
- The vaulted center enhances the dining room and spacious living room that surround a stereo center for easy listening, and a woodstove with connecting storage box. Bookshelves are abundant. An easy-access wrap-around deck moves the fun outdoors.
- On one wing of the home, the master suite sits by itself, affording maximum privacy. Closet space is abundant, with a walk-through closet leading into the large bathroom with twin vanities.
- Two smaller bedrooms share a full bathroom across the hall. Flanking the bath are a utility room with washer/dryer, laundry sink and counter for folding clothes, and a mechanical room that houses the water heater while providing shelves for storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss