C-shaped Home Plan
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This C-shaped contemporary home plan wraps around a front-facing courtyard. When the weather turns cold, you can still enjoy looking at this park-like space from inside the fully enclosed sun porch. One wall of windows here faces the courtyard, and another provides a vista to the rear.
- The adjacent spacious and richly illuminated great room stretches all the way from the porch to the L-shaped eating bar in the kitchen. A fireplace with a raised hearth and built-in wood box nestles into an odd angle along the back wall.
- Amenities in the comfortable country kitchen include generous counter space, a range top in the eating bar, a small pantry and ample space for a freezer as well as a refrigerator. The large 11 by 20 foot room, next to the kitchen was designed as a sewing room, but could be used as an artist's studio, family room, or even a large bedroom, if desired.
- The master suite, with its two bay windows, is large enough to include a sitting area with a couch or a couple of easy chairs. Other amenities include a huge walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- A glass case in the skylit foyer provides a prime display area for art objects, seashells, family photos and other memorabilia.