Call It Home
About This Plan
- Welcoming you home to this country farmhouse, the covered front porch leads to the spacious two-story foyer with its curved staircase and the den with its double-door entry.
- The spacious formal area consists of a dining room topped by a coffered ceiling and a fireplaced living room with a fireplace and a vaulted ceiling soaring to 11’6”.
- In back, the sunken family room is ideal for spreading out and relaxing. The family room is open to the bayed eating nook and the good-sized kitchen with its island and pantry closet.
- Upstairs, the isolated master suite contains a walk-in closet and a bath with a spa tub. The secondary bedrooms, both with window seats, share a hall bath, and a bonus room completes the plan.
- Ceilings: 8’ standard.
- Foundation: basement of 1,410 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,646 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,440 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,206 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 253 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 8"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 45' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 790 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss