3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Smooth columns, clean lines and gently arched windows lend a breezy, sun-washed Mediterranean look to this home plan. A raised stucco planter wraps around the inner front corner of the garage, accentuating its arched windows. Foliage and flowers will be seen in their best light here, against the uncluttered stucco backdrop.
- This house plan has four bedrooms, plus a vaulted den or guest room that could be used as a home office. If desired, a door can be added for direct access from the front porch.
- Natural light illuminates the entry, spilling in through a sidelight and transom. An arched opening on the left leads into a room that could be furnished as a parlor or dining area. The centrally located bathroom is convenient to everything.
- A second arched opening feeds into the combination family room, nook and kitchen. Sliders in the nook offer patio access. A fireplace fills one rear corner of the vaulted family room.
- Double doors open into the large master suite. Luxuries include: a roomy walk-in closet, and a private bathroom with dual vanity, cultured marble walk-in shower, and enclosed toilet.
- This mid-size home is all on one level, so it could be easily adapted for wheelchair accessibility.