Cape Cod House Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- A big, beautiful open floor plan in this Cape Cod house plan gives you wonderful sightlines from the kitchen to the dining area to the great room.
- Sliding glass doors in the great room take you out to the 3 season room that is flooded with light from multiple windows.
- A large storage closet near the kitchen can be used as a walk-in pantry if desired.
- In the master bedroom, the window seat also gets lots of light and also has both a linear and walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2 and a study complete this great Cape Cod house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,771 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,771 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,771 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 83 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- Cape Cod
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry