Captivating Cape Cod Home
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Cape Cod home plan has a timeless appeal and lots of extras such as built-in cabinets.
- A beamed ceiling tops the large family room with its bay window.
- The formal living room is even larger and has a corner fireplace.
- Stay dry as you walk from the garage through the covered porch into the kitchen with all your groceries.
- Two bedrooms are on the main level while the master suite is located on the second floor.
- The home was designed so that you could use the study as an extra bedroom if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,182 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 708 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick