Captivating Craftsman Cottage
About This Plan
- Decks and porches are a big part of the liveability of this captivating Craftsman Cottage home.
- Inside, the well-planned layout deserves special mention.
- A pass-through window in the kitchen gives you views of the great room fireplace and lets you keep an eye on activities.
- In the breakfast/keeping room, a second fireplace has charming built-ins on either side.
- The first floor master suite gets a quiet location in the rear of the home.
- A huge walk-in closet is divided into his and her sections, providing a well-organized space.
- Every bedroom on the second floor gets a private bathroom and a large walk-in closet.
- Loft space gives you a terrific reading nook or kid hang out spot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,106 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,513 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 613 sq. ft.
- Deck: 485 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 79' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 810 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"