Captivating European House Plan
About This Plan
- A gorgeous turret makes this European house plan stand out in any neighborhood.
- The brick, stone and stucco exterior blend together beautifully.
- The first thing you see upon entering the home is the gorgeous curved staircase that winds its way up to the second floor.
- Both the foyer and the vaulted main living area are two-stories high.
- You can eat in the formal dining room or the informal breakfast nook or on stools at the large kitchen island.
- The L-shaped main living area is all open concept providing wonderful views.
- Homeowners get a top-notch first floor master suite with a special ceiling treatment, built-in niches and a fabulous master bathroom with a huge walk-in shower.
- The elegant study at the front of the house boasts a coffered ceiling, walk-in closet and the bow window from the turret.
- The front-facing bedroom upstairs also has the bow window shape.
- A game room stand ready for entertaining or family use.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,975 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,144 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 831 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 435 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 3"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 785 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater