Captivating Mountain House Plan with Expansion Possibilities
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The gorgeous curb appeal of this Mountain house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs) captivates, right from first sight.
- Three specialty windows above the front porch create a unique look.
- Once inside the foyer, the sight lines go straight back through the huge vaulted family room and out onto the rear covered porch.
- Two story windows flood the room with light and capture your backyard views.
- An informal, open plan layout does away with a formal dining room in favor of a big eating area by the kitchen.
- The first floor master suite has double doors to a private screened porch, a large bathroom and giant walk-in closet.
- Two spacious bedrooms and a loft occupy the second floor with open railing in the loft so you can see into the foyer and family room below.
- Expand into the unfinished space over the three car garage or finish the ground level to add more rooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,618 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 858 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 89' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick