About This Plan
- Multiple gables, a spacious front porch, stone and frame facade and a boxed window combine to create an exciting exterior on this delightful home plan.
- An impressive entry with 10' ceiling height introduces the great room with sloped ceiling and fireplace. The formal dining room is decorated by a dropped ceiling soffit and an open view to the foyer and great room.
- The large kitchen with pantry, island, and snack bar serve the bayed breakfast room and formal dining area with equal ease.
- Angles dramatically create the shape for the screened porch, providing a delightful seasonal room.
- The sloped ceiling in the master bedroom suite coupled with the luxurious dressing room pampers the homeowner.
- Additional square footage is available by accessing the unfinished basement of this captivating showplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,759 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 214 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 10"
- Depth: 47' 5"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss