Captivating Two-Story Farmhouse
About This Plan
- Beginning from the covered front porch with accenting columns, entering the foyer of this home plan you will see a two-story ceiling, as well as stairs to the second floor, and access to the living and dining rooms.
- To the left of the foyer is a living room with double doors that open to the family room. The family room gives you the comfort of a fireplace surrounded by windows that overlook the back of the property.
- From the family room is an entrance to the kitchen/nook area. The kitchen has an island, while the nook has double doors that open to the back yard. There is access to the dining room from the kitchen, along with a small hallway that leads to a half-bath, the laundry room, a coat closet, and the three-car garage.
- The stairs to the second floor lead to all four bedrooms. The third and fourth bedrooms have tray ceilings and walk-in closets. The master bedroom has a cathedral ceiling, an arched window, and an elaborate master bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,236 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,171 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss