About This Plan
- Carefully crafted with stone and shingle siding, brick detailing and shuttered windows, this European home plan will dress up any neighborhood. Inside amenities abound including arched soffits, art niches, tray and high ceilings and built-in cabinets.
- The kitchen is a chef's delight with a walk-in pantry, eat-in breakfast bar, and direct access through arched openings to the adjacent great room.
- The great room features a beautiful fireplace flanked by custom built-ins and an arched soffit leads you to the dining room located just off the entry.
- The master suite pampers with a see-through fireplace, whirlpool tub, dual sinks and spacious walk-in closet.
- The second bedroom is tucked behind the garage on the opposite side of the home for extra privacy.
- The three-stall garage includes extra storage room, making this home appealing to many buyers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,073 sq. ft.
- Deck: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss