Carolina Mountain Cottage House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- While this beautiful Mountain home looks like it is a one story house, a finished lower level gives you lots of extra space.
- In the foyer, you have two coat closets and a bench seating area.
- The kitchen is centrally placed with views of both the vaulted living room and the bright and cheerful eating nook.
- On the right side of the home, the large master suite has a tray ceiling and cozy sitting area.
- On your way down to the lower level, stop to enjoy the views from the window seat on the landing.
- Everything you need can be found on the ground floor with a spacious den, an office, an extra bedroom and lots of storage.
- Outdoor living has been considered as well with a screened porch and a big deck ready for your family to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,382 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 926 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,456 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 176 sq. ft.
- Deck: 307 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 499 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 2"
- Depth: 49' 7"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater