About This Plan
- Cascading gables and a stunning hip roof are pleasing design elements of this stately Traditional home plan.
- The enormous grand room is set off by columns that let you see through to the hall gallery.
- French doors in both the grand room and the bayed morning room open to a large deck.
- A first floor guest suite is perfect for elderly relatives who don't want to climb stairs.
- The regal master suite is up on the second floor and boasts a romantic fireplace and a private deck where you can sip your coffee before you start your day.
- The elegant double tray ceiling is a visual treat for your eyes.
- A sunken game room lies over the garage where any noise won't bother rooms below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,415 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,174 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,241 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 347 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"