Cased Openings and Columns Define Spaces
About This Plan
- This craftsman-inspired house plan gives you great spaces for entertaining including a formal 2-story living room with fireplace and the more informal family room off the columned gallery.
- The kitchen has tons of storage and is open to the nook and family room beyond. A small porch off the back is a nice touch.
- The den is a great escape and can serve as a home office.
- The bedrooms are all upstairs including the mater with fireplace and interesting windows on both walls of each corner flanking it.
- The bonus room is two steps down from the hall and can serve many purposes.
- Related Plan: Get a finished lower level with house plan 23149JD and an alternate elevation with house plan 23396JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,575 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,745 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,830 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss