Casita with Gazebo Ceiling
About This Plan
- Loaded with desirable extras such as a vaulted game room, outdoor casita with gazebo ceiling and built-in media center in the master, this luxurious home is made for a large family and entertaining.
- A two story ceiling in the foyer creates a grand first impression. The formal dining room can be viewed as soon as you walk in.
- Located in front, the private study is set in a bay and guests will love the convenience of the nearby first floor guest bedroom.
- The kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry and a 42' high bartop island that is open to the breakfast nook.
- Coffered ceilings in the family room add elegance and windows on both sides let in lots of light.
- Set in the rear to keep the noise away from the rest of the house, the game room leads out to the casita with summer kitchen and fireplace.
- On the opposite side of the home, the master suite features a bayed sitting area, a built-in media center and an enormous closet.
- Two more bedrooms can be found on the second floor along with a study loft that overlooks the foyer below and a bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,461 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,601 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 860 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 113' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"