Castle Home Plan With Elevator
About This Plan
- This unique castle home plan central lightwell and solid exterior. And one thing that castles of old didn't have: an elevator!
- The drive-out basement level provides access to the foyer stairs and elevator, and parking for large vehicles.
- The main level houses a generous living, office, bath, dining, pantry and chef's kitchen.
- Designed around a 48" refrigerator and 48" gas range, the kitchen is a chef's delight.
- Ad'cent to the kitchen is the 2-story greenhouse, where you can grow your own herbs, vegetables and fruit trees.
- The living space includes a wood-burning fireplace, with access to the rear porch.
- On the upper floor you find 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and the laundry.
- The master bath includes a jetted tub with sitting areas, double shower and double sink.
- Stairs lead up to outdoor living spaces on the roof.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,462 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,088 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,092 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 544 sq. ft.
- Storage: 334 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1567 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 14' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss