Castle House Plan with Six Master Suites for a Hillside Lot
5 - 6
About This Plan
- This 6 bedroom castle house plan was designed to be built over a hillside walkout basement.
- The main house is designed with six master suites, including a full apartment suite with a kitchen above the south garage.
- The interior courtyard is surrounded by the Gothic arched colonnade. Outdoor spiral stairs lead to the upper walks, and detached suites.
- Above the north garage is a private office suite with walkout to the north and east watch.
- The exterior walls are double 2×6 wood framing. The roof is slate and waterproof membrane over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses at 12:12. The upper walks are designed with a waterproof membrane system.
- The exterior is finished with stone over the wall structure.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,050 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 4,200 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,215 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 681 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 6 or 7
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 0"
- Depth: 111' 0"
- Max ridge height: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2000 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 14' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss