About This Plan
- This European-style house plan boasts a castle-like facade. Romanesque arches and massive turrets can be found within this home plan along with sunburst fanlights.
- Arch-topped windows and skylights provide great outdoor views and light-filled spaces.
- The house plan opens to a dining room and a step-down gathering room that features a raised-hearth fireplace.
- The kitchen includes an island workstation. Windows and skylights brighten the eating area, and glass doors lead out to the terrace.
- The master bedroom offers a sitting area with a fireplace and a triple window which looks out to the terrace. The suite features a deluxe spa and exercise room.
- The upstairs includes four bedrooms and an activities room that offers a piano niche, morning kitchen, and fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,736 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 133' 4"
- Depth: 65' 5"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss