About This Plan
- Bay windows, a columned porch and twin dormers set the mood of casual elegance of this traditional home plan. Siting the garage entry to the side and in back contributes to its formal appearance.
- Inside, 10-foot ceilings in the kitchen, dining room and entry, and eight-foot ceilings sloping to 10-foot flat ceilings in the master suite, the breakfast area and the living room, add interest. Flowing together, the main living areas include a formal dining room, living room, morning room and efficient kitchen with pantry closet.
- Remotely located for privacy, the luxurious master suite features a bayed sitting area and walk-in closet in the bedroom, and a compartmented bath with garden tub, oversized corner shower and two sinks.
- Excellent closet space is also provided in the secondary bedrooms, one with another bayed sitting area. These bedrooms are serviced by the other full bathroom.
- See this related house plan: 3071D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,883 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,883 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 93 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,883 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 2"
- Depth: 49' 3"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick